We specialize in Intellectual Property law and litigation. These include patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, and corporate law.
For these types of cases, we can:
TYPES OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY CASES
Click below to see the pages for specific types of Intellectual Property cases, as follows:
- initiate a new lawsuit by filing a Complaint
- defend a lawsuit by answering a Complaint
- take over in the middle of a lawsuit
- assist an attorney or firm already handling a lawsuit
- assist an attorney or firm
- assist foreign (non-US) clients in disputes with US companies or individuals
- assist US clients who need to obtain services of foreign counsel
OTHER TYPES OF SERVICES
- Trade Secrets
- Court of Claims cases
- Business/Corporate cases
In addition to legal services, we can provide professional quality drafting to make drawings for any type of patent, trademark, or copyright applications, or for exhibits.
We also provide patent research services and trademark research services. Such research may be an essential component in establishing a defense to a lawsuit. And in bringing a lawsuit, it is sometimes useful or necessary to conduct patent or trademark research to establish facts relevant to the case.
We also can obtain translations into/from English. We especially can provide Chinese language translations to/from English. We also can provide copying services for litigation, and notary services if needed.
We can also arrange for attendance by a court reporter at depositions, and for meeting places in Washington, DC as well as in Virginia.